Miracle Ride Golf Outing
WHO: Indianapolis Colts head coach Jim Caldwell and his wife Cheryl will host the annual Miracle Ride Golf Tournament.
Additional participants scheduled to attend:
· Indianapolis Colts Coaches
· Chris Paul – NBA All-Star Guard, New Orleans Hornets
WHEN: Friday, May 20, 2011 (b-roll, photo and sound bite opportunities)
· 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. – Registration, driving range and practice green all open.
· 9 a.m. – Miracle Ride Golf Tournament begins.
· 2 p.m. (approximately) – Best time for media to attend. Lunch and awards ceremony. Coach Caldwell and Riley Children’s Foundation President and CEO Kevin O’Keefe will speak. An honorary Riley family will attend, and a Miracle Ride PSA featuring Coach Caldwell and a Riley patient will be shown. Riley Children’s Foundation will present a gift to Coach Caldwell.
WHERE: Hillcrest Country Club
6098 Fall Creek Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46220
WHAT: The Miracle Ride Golf Outing Presented by the Jim and Cheryl Caldwell Foundation will benefit Basket of Hope at Riley Hospital for Children.
For more information visit TheCaldwellFoundation.org.
The Basket of Hope program provides hope and inspiration to newly diagnosed children and their families affected by cancer or other serious illnesses, primarily through the delivery of a Basket of Hope filled with inspirational materials to nourish them mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Coach Caldwell and former Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Tony Dungy have delivered baskets to patients at Riley Hospital.
The 18th annual Miracle Ride offers additional participation options. Visit MiracleRide.net for more information and to register for the Miracle Ride motorcycle events held June 4-5. Participation is $50 per rider.
The annual commitment of Miracle Ride Foundation has raised more than $3 million for Riley Hospital to support clinical care and research in areas such as the burn unit, pulmonology and neurology, and the Basket of Hope program.